Organisational & Social Dynamics
Organisational and Social Dynamics is published by Karnac Books and is provided free to all OPUS Associates.
O&SD aims to create a deeper understanding of organisational and social processes and their effects on individuals, and to provide a forum for both theoretical and applied papers addressing emerging issues in societies and organisations from a psycho-social perspective.
The editors seek to sustain a creative tension between scientific rigour and popular appeal, by developing conversations with the professional and social scientific worlds and opening them to practitioners and reflective citizens everywhere.
These can be arranged via Karnac at email@example.com at the following rates:
- Individuals: £40
- Institutions: £150 (Online), £175 (Print), £200 (Online and Print)
- theoretical argument and discussion
- case studies of consultations or action research projects
- reviews of books, plays and other artistic works providing insight into organisational and social dynamics
- analyses and reviews of contemporary social and political events
- personal polemics and reflections
- dialogues exploring opposing views