Consultancy Development Day
This event is for OPUS Consultants only.
Herbert Smith Freehills LLP
London EC2A 2EG
Time: 11am – 4pm
(Coffee from 10.30am)
Bring Your Own Lunch
Making Consultancy Happen
We would like to invite you to this development day – a day for developing connectivity, and a community of practice, between OPUS consultants.
This event is designed to help you develop and form creative networks between OPUS consultants that will assist in sharing insights, discovering opportunities and identifying partners with whom you might work as part of OPUS Consultancy.
The programme combines a ‘speed dating’ event, an Open Space event and opportunities to learn about, and take part in, the next step in developing OPUS Consultancy.
The event is suitable for all involved or interested in participating in OPUS Consultancy
What to expect?
- Opportunities for structured exchange with all participant consultants
- An opportunity to share networks, insights and opportunities
- Learn about future developments within OPUS Consultancy
- Mary Joyce is a leadership & organisational development consultant, educator, executive coach, and founder of Leading Minds Consulting. She works with senior teams and boards in the public and private sectors on the leadership of change and the dynamics of boardroom behaviour for better governance. Recent client work includes university board development, executive team development in the eco-fuel sector and the development of coach training.
- Chris Tanner is an organisational consultant, and senior lecturer at the Centre for Psychoanalytic Studies, University of Essex. Recent projects include executive director development within the NHS, team consultancies within therapeutic communities and a range of leadership development initiatives.
A follow-up day can be organised for OPUS Consultants in the north of England and Scotland who can’t attend the London event (if there is enough demand).
For further information about the event, or to become an OPUS Consultant, email firstname.lastname@example.org.